Automotive engineers, assessors and surveyors
Independent vehicle inspections for solicitors and insurance companies. We produce legal and technical reports, attend Court and public inquiries as expert witnesses and make appeals for MOT testers and goods vehicle operators.
We are qualified motor engineers and our expertise includes cars, motorcycles, large goods vehicles and passenger service vehicles. Please contact us for the following services:
- Vehicle examination, valuation and forensic identification of stolen vehicles.
- Accident investigation and reconstruction.
- Tachograph analysis, forensic examination and calibration.
- Large goods vehicle and passenger service vehicle appeals.
- MOT tester representation, appeals and applications.
- Criminal and civil defence and prosecution at Public Inquires and Court.
We offer solicitors and the insurance industry the following range of services:
- Free preliminary technical advice.
- Provision of expert opinion.
- Vehicle inspection and testing.
- Report preparation.
- Attendance at trial.
We also offer pre purchase inspections for individuals thinking of buying a vehicle, whether new or old, four or two wheels we can help. These inspections cover over 160 point check including the vehicle's identity, documents, mechanicals, electricals and a full road test.
We offer a number of services to MOT testing stations, Authorised Examiners and Nominated Testers. Whether to improve the quality of your testing staff or to offer assistance when threatened with disciplinary action from the DVSA. These services include: regular Quality Control (QC) checks to DVSA guidelines, Incognito Checks and Station Checks, all of which will gain credit points with DVSA. However, should the worst happen and DVSA are threatening your Authority to carry out MOT tests we also offer full investigation and representation on your behalf, attendance at inverted appeals and assistance in reauthorisation.